We talk about some more advanced social media topics with Ben Dell, Founder at Missinglettr, HeySummit, HelpShelf and OnboardFlow.
There are so many ways to amplify your social media, yet most businesses stop at just posting. We’re going to talk about some ways to do this and how it can really help your business.
- Is content curation still an effective strategy for social media?
- What role do influencers play in social media, and how can a small business take advantage of using influencers?
- What is the importance of social media driving traffic to your website?
- Why do you need to post about the same content multiple times on social media, and over what period of time?
- Why is it important for your social media posts to be shared, including by people you don’t know?
- How can you leverage a community to help you share your social media content?
- What role do hashtags play in content discovery and promotion? How do you find the right hashtags?
- What is the most important thing a small business can do to improve their social media effectiveness?
You can find out more about Ben Dell at https://twitter.com/bendell and https://missinglettr.com/