we are going to talk about how to get the most out of Facebook as a marketing channel for your business, given that things change on Facebook pretty frequently.
Facebook and social media in general is a very common topic when we work with clients. And all of the social platforms frequently change what they use in their algorithms to show visitors their clients. And, like it or hate it, Facebook remains the gorilla in the space with well over 2 BILLION monthly users…so this is where your customers are spending time. So it creates an enormous opportunity to build awareness and convert folks to customers.
- When it comes to Facebook, is it worth doing organic posts with no ad dollars behind it?
- What kind of content or what types of topics should be posted about on Facebook?
- Should every Facebook post be boosted or advertised? Also, how should a business owner think about planning a Facebook advertising budget?
- What is the best way to generate leads directly from Facebook?
- How often should you post?
- What are the best tips / methods for growing a business’ audience / following on Facebook?