We talk about a topic that either confuses many small businesses, or can be very difficult to get a grasp on and can feel like just one more thing to deal with – Optimizing your Google My Business – or GMB – presence.
It is an absolutely critical factor in making sure your business shows up in Local Search – or Maps – Search Results.
- Why is Google My Business so important for local businesses?
- How can a business tell if they’ve claimed their Google My Business listing? What can they do if it’s been claimed but they’re not sure who has access?
- What should a small business owner think about doing first once they’ve claimed their Google My Business Listing?
- How should a business think about tracking results and the impacts of Google My Business on their listing?
- What are Posts on Google My Business? How should a local business think about using these in their marketing?
- How about businesses that are “practitioners” within a “practice” – for example, doctors within a practice or lawyers within a firm – how should they manage and work with Google My Business?
- How should “Service Area Businesses” work with Google My Business?
- What impacts could this have for Small Business Owners if Google ads a paid option for GMBs ?