We talk with one of the real gurus of Small Business Marketing, John Jantsch. John wrote the groundbreaking book Duct Tape Marketing, and also recently published a new book called The Self Reliant Entrepreneur. To find out more about John, visit https://ducttapemarketing.com/
In our discussion we cover:
- What is the Marketing Hourglass and why is the concept of the hourglass so important in understanding the customer journey?
- What are your top 3-5 tips for a small business owner looking to improve their marketing in the current environment?
- How realistic is it for a small business owner to get their marketing work done on their own / without either hiring staff or contracting with consultants or agencies?
- What is most important for a small business owner to get done when it comes to marketing strategy?
- How important is marketing automation for small businesses?
- What is a total online presence and why isn’t a website or a Facebook Page enough?
- What has been most UN-changed in marketing for Small Businesses since you first wrote Duct Tape Marketing?
- What can a business do to vet a marketing agency or consultant?