We talk about how to make Google Ads work for your small business.
Google makes it very easy to create a Google Ads account, drop in a credit card number and start advertising. But should you take that super-fast way to get online? Generally speaking most small businesses will quickly waste a lot of money without a more strategic approach to Google Ads
- What are Google Ads and how does “Pay Per Click” marketing works?
- Why would a small business use Google Ads vs other online ad platforms such as the social media platforms?
- How “Google Local Services Ads” work and what do small business owners need to consider in using this service?
- What are tips for doing keyword research to decide which keywords to buy ads against? What are negative keywords?
- There is very little space in a Google Search ad to get a message across, how should small business owners think about their ad creative when creating Search Ads?
- What about after the click? What should a business owner think about when it comes to Landing Pages, Thank You Pages and Metrics? Should ads just be sent to the company’s homepage?