We talk with Staci Wallace. Staci Wallace, EVP of Marketing and Strategy for Voxox, currently the host of The Comeback Small Business Radio Show, and founder of the non-profit, EMwomen (Empowering Women).
Our topics in this episode are:
- The importance of supporting small business (especially helping them make a ‘comeback’) and
- Text message marketing – why it works so well.
- What is text message marketing and how can small businesses use it effectively?
- What is the future scope for text message marketing?
- What industries can benefit from text message marketing?
- What is the future for small business communications?
- How important is AI (artificial intelligence) and bot technology in 2021 and into the future?
- What can we all do to support small businesses make a comeback after this challenging year?
- The role of integrated, omni-channel messaging (email, text/sms, phone, and chatbots) in small business communications?
To find out more about Staci Wallace:
The Comeback Small Business Radio Show:
EMwomen (Empowering Women) – https://emwomen.com/