We discuss how small businesses can work with a digital marketing agency, the onboarding process, what to expect from the agency, and what the agency needs from you when you hire them.
- Why should a business hire a marketing agency and are there times when maybe the business should do some or all of it themselves?
- Why this needs to be a partnership and is not something that a business can just throw over the wall.
- What are some things the client and the agency can do to help the onboarding process go smoothly?
- What to do if you don’t have all the logins the marketing agency asks for
- How to help the marketing agency set up the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System for you as well as any type of marketing automations
- Does the client input stop after the kickoff meeting and once the account access is obtained? What should both the client and agency expect from each other moving forward?