We talk with Shaun Clark, Co-Founder/CEO of High Level, an All-In-One Sales & Marketing Platform for agencies.
Our topics in this episode focus on the challenges that small businesses face when it comes to sales and marketing:
- Too many businesses leak leads… we talk about what a small business should put in place regarding a sales and a marketing system.
- How important is it for a small business to have an automated booking calendar, and what features should it have?
- What are your thoughts about lead generation for a small business? What’s working and what’s not right now?
- What are your top 3-5 tips for a small business owner looking to improve their marketing in the current environment?
- The challenges and costs of a business having several different marketing tools, and getting them all to work together. How big of a problem is this for businesses?
- How important is marketing automation for small businesses? What do you recommend that business should automate?
- What has been most UN-changed in marketing for Small Businesses?
- There seems to be a trend in the marketing world where agencies are taking disjointed services that need to be cobbled together or integrated with third party tools and turning them into an integrated software system. What are your thoughts on this?
High Level is only available for Marketing Agencies. If you are a marketing agency and would like to learn more, visit High Level