We talk about how to make local marketing work for your small business, some slightly more advanced local marketing tactics and how to get the most from your investments to attract the right kinds of customers in your local geographic market.
- A quick overview of what we mean by “local marketing” and how it is different from online marketing that is not targeted to a specific geography?
- What should a small business think of when it comes to Content for local marketing – how can a small business really optimize their content for local markets they are targeting and want to serve?
- One thing our listeners have probably heard of, but may struggle to really take advantage of, is “geofencing” or “geo-targeted” local marketing – we’ll provide a better understanding of what that is? What kinds of local businesses could most benefit from using geo-targeted marketing like this?
- When you work with a client to set up and market in a Local Service Area, what does that entail and what must a small business owner think about in terms of service areas – selection, tactics, measurement, etc.?
- What is most important for you in working with clients to get good content input and ideas from your clients so you can help them with their local marketing initiatives?
- What metrics matter most in working on Local Marketing initiatives and what do small business owners need to know about tracking results for their local marketing?