We discuss a topic we’re asked about all the time in regard to Small Business Marketing – Social Media.
Obviously this is a big topic, so today we’re going to focus at a high level on what social media platforms are working, why social media is important, and how small businesses can most effectively leverage social media.
We’ll do deeper dives into specific social media platforms including Facebook and Instagram in future episodes.
- What social media platforms are most important right now for small businesses?
- Does social media help drive traffic back to the website? How can you even track something like that?
- What kinds of posts should a business post and what types should they avoid?
- Content curation has been an effective strategy for many businesses. What is it and is it still effective?
- Let’s talk about social media reach – is it an effective way to reach your ideal customer?
- Is there a recommended content mix that works for most businesses?
- How important is it to advertise on social media platforms?
- What social media platforms should you advertise on?
- We’ve talked about the customer value journey in past episodes. In what stages does social media seem to work the best as a tactic?
- How does a small business with a limited budget choose between building a sales funnel, doing search engine optimization, or using social media as their primary channel?
- Is social media a big difference maker for small businesses?